February 7, 2022
Show of hands: who remembers my blog from almost a year ago that discussed both Economic Injury Disaster Loans and elephants at theme parks? Yes, I somehow made those two things work together. Guessing most of you don’t. If you do, here’s a virtual gold star for having the memory of an elephant!
Don’t remember? That’s okay. The main focus was not actually pachyderms, but instead it was the targeted advanced grant portion of EIDL funding. If you applied for a targeted grant, and your application was declined, you have a small window to submit a reevaluation request to the Small Business Administration.
If you don’t remember if you applied, the criteria for applying for that portion of the funding included:
- Having 300 or fewer employees
- Having suffered an economic loss greater than 30%
- Having a business address located in a low-income community.
Having a business address located in a low-income community. Re-evaluation requests have to be submitted by February 15th.You can find all of the information on the SBA website. If you have any questions, I am happy to help!
|IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: |
1. The information above does not constitute legal advice, nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. Please consult your attorney with specific questions.
2. As this situation is constantly changing, we will make every effort to stay current on this topic, however this information is provided as general guidance and may not apply to your situation, nor should it be relied upon exclusively. Please consult and confirm with your attorney if you have questions about these updates or their applicability.
3. In some jurisdictions this communication/website might constitute legal advertising. The choice to hire an attorney who is right for your business should not be made based solely upon advertisements. If you would like to learn more about our firm, please click here to learn about our firm and how to contact us.
Copyright © *2022* *Law Offices of Lindsey King*, All rights reserved.*